System Support Engineer
Belfast based Software Company delivering integrated browser-based/mobile solutions within the Northern Ireland Healthcare sector, require member of staff to strengthen their Software Support & Implementation team.
The position requires the candidate to provide support for high quality products spanning a wide range of technologies. A successful candidate would enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and busy environment, and the opportunity to assume responsibility and take ownership of key areas.
The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the implementation, installation, quality assurance and on-going support & maintenance of supported systems
- Troubleshoot , prioritise and manage resolution of customer issues for clients
- Record, track, correspond and document resolution of user problems
- Perform maintenance, administration and installation tasks on customer sites
- Provide support and participate in customer and internal projects
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience within Application/Database support (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS
- Knowledge of current I.T. infrastructure and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Work effectively as a team member, and work closely with other teams, to resolve client issues
- Full UK Driving License
To register your interest in this position, please send an up-to-date CV and cover note to email@example.com.